Monday, January 21, 2013

Blue Roses

Woah! It's another blue-rose order for this month! It seems like our prediction is getting real. This would become our "Best-seller" for this month. We claim this.

This order was picked-up by our new client at our store. We were extremely happy as he showed his appreciation and he did not expect that the bouquet is big. He was also thankful that he found us online as he had a hard time finding a reliable flower shop in Davao that is offering blue roses.










We were enlightened by this order that we have to boost more of our campaigns for blue rose bouquets starting this month.

As early as now, we are planning to spread more of our blue-rose bouquet ads online. Hopefully, more people will love our blue roses. These roses are indeed unique and meaningful to give. Many girls will surely fall in love with this blue-rose bouquet. I, myself was mesmerized when my boyfriend gave me a bouquet of blue roses. In fact, that was the first bouquet that I received, which made me teary-eyed that day as I considered that kind of bouquet as very meaningful. I prayed to receive that bouquet from a man that is "God's Gift" and the "right one" for me. Answered prayer, as the man who gave that is still with me right now and we are happily together for a couple of years already. That man is my 'first love' and hopefully my 'last'.

No comments:

Post a Comment